Register here! Join ABQid and WESST at the 2018 ActivateNM Demo Day December 7 from 3-5pm at WESST Enterprise Center! Leaders from the entrepreneurial community will cast vision for the new year, and five startups will pitch their companies after incorporating learnings from an eight-week Lean Startup program during which guest facilitators shared first-hand stories of lessons learned as well as important practices when building high-growth companies.
Awesome food and beverage will be on hand for the celebration, and you’ll be inspired for your startup journey.
Here’s a sneak peak at the five software and software-enabled companies pitching:
- CustomCult. Custom Cult provides software and hardware to enable mass customization of snowboards and skis.
- FruitStand Technology. With subscription-based web design and marketing services, FruitStand’s highly vetted technical professionals keep “main street” company websites sites fresh, and their customers happy.
- Hangerang. Hangerang helps users quickly find, create, and share in-the-moment local happenings – growing IRL connections and boosting local economies.
- Schedule My Rent. Schedule My Rent allows busy property owners and landlords to save time by screening tenants, automatically collecting rent, and more.
- Think Ubiquitous. Think Ubiquitous’ platform offers scientists visualization and analysis tools that make their important research immediately accessible and usable.
Download the flyer and share with a friend!
Also, we can’t say thank you enough to the amazing Guest Facilitators and Mentors who covered critical topics for high-growth startups and shared first-hand experiences that each startup was able to apply directly to problems they’re facing:
- Efraim Petterssen Ivener (TechGrind), setting a Lean Startup foundation with practical tools.
- Christopher Ziomek (ABQid, Build with Robots) and Jonathan Lewis (McKee Wallwork) discussing team formation and brand purpose.
- Ron McPhee (Nuvita), Bill Bice (BoomTime) discussing sales and marketing strategies for growth and scale
- Fritz Schlereth (Descartes Labs), John McDermott (ABQid) talking market and product strategy
- Janeen Vilven-Doggett (Peacock Law), Zach Lerner (Lerner Venture Law) covering all things corporate, legal, and intellectual property.
- Katie Rice (ABQid, BabyPage), David King (Divide by N) covering fundraising and financial modeling
- Gavin Leach (UNM) bringing excellent pitch consultation
- Team Mentors: Rick Shore, Matt Ennis, Fred Siegele, David King, and more