The field is set for an amazing Balloon Pitch 2019! This year’s event, powered by CNM Ingenuity and sponsored by the City of Albuquerque and more, features 8 startups and is being held at Vara Wines on October 3 from 10am-2pm. The event includes pitches with judge Q&A and feedback, as well as coffee, snacks, and a catered networking lunch. One winner will come away with $10k cash for their company and a Mass Ascension flight experience on the first weekend of the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, one of our amazing supporters!
Tickets are available now with special early bird pricing. Space is limited!
And now, the competitors:
- Adaptive Biomedical Design, offering Sidekick, an assistive technology product that promotes independence for wheelchair users.
- EasyFlo, the company with an eco-friendly baby bottle that eliminates the hassle and stress of feeding on the go while preserving our planet
- Legacy Concierge, elegantly removing the electronic footprint when a person passes away
- Lenties, providing crunchy roasted lentils that are delicious, convenient, cost effective, healthy and sustainable
- MS Money Moves, providing a subscription investment analysis service to aspiring investors that provides otherwise out-of-reach expertise and a reduction in time spent on due diligence.
- PaintingBots, launching a robotic painting solution initially targeted at commercial operations. The future of painting is robotic.
- Perspective Components. Pioneering the world’s smallest mechanical stabilizer for devices and sensors.
- Schola, Inc., an online platform that helps match your child to the best school.
HUGE thank our amazing supporters helping to #ElevateYourPitch through the Balloon Pitch:
- City of Albuquerque (Platinum)
- Clifton Larson Allen (Gold)
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (Gold)
- Sorenson Capital (Silver)
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management (Silver)
- Assure Services (Silver)