The NM Investor Roundtable is an opportunity for startups to connect with angel investors for advice on how they can grow their ventures in New Mexico.
On February 12, 6 companies will meet with 20+ investors to seek advice and build relationships that will help grow their companies in and beyond New Mexico.
- Fishki Provisions – Easy-to-prepare Southwestern comfort food
- InBizWorks – An online learning and teaching platform to help entrepreneurs launch and grow new businesses and streamline how service providers engage with them.
- The Neighborhood Score – The eHarmony for finding your perfect neighborhood
- PWRLab – Helping runners, organizations, and sports brands to achieve optimal levels of performance through connected data, experiences, and sports science.
- Rerouted – An online marketplace to streamline buying, selling & donating used outdoor gear.
- Stokli – An online, membership-based general store where small producers keep 100% of the retail price and consumers have increased access to regional dry goods.
Ongoing applications are accepted for future roundtables, if you are a startup in or around New Mexico, please consider applying for NM Investor Roundtable for consideration.